Tuesday 1 November 2016

Your Say: What’s your favourite type of facial cleanser?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Your Say: What’s your favourite type of facial cleanser?

Foaming. Mousse. Cream. Oil. Balm. Water. Jelly. Milk. Did I miss any?

The variety available these days is mind-boggling!

But, I have to know. What’s your favourite type of cleanser?

favourite type of cleanser

 

When I was first introduced to using proper skincare by my Mom, I was given a tube of foaming cleanser. Back in the day, everyone used foaming cleanser. Come to think of it, these days, everyone will use or will have used a foaming cleanser at some point. I challenge you to tell me otherwise! 😀

As I left home and started buying my own skincare, I stuck with the tried and true. Hello. Foaming cleansers were awesome! That squeaky clean feeling of skin after a long grimy day at college. Ahh….

These days, I run screaming at the sight of a tube of foaming cleanser LOL! 😀 In fact, I’d suggest you do too 😛

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Your Say: What’s your favourite type of facial cleanser? appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment