Sunday 20 November 2016

My relationship status with La Mer Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation : It’s complicated

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: My relationship status with La Mer Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation : It’s complicated

I’d received so many queries about the La Mer Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation over on Instagram, that I figured it was time I sit down and actually write about it. I haven’t been able to give very straight one word “I like it” or “I hate it” answers, because the truth is, it’s complicated.

la mer soft fluid long wear foundation porcelain

This isn’t the first time La Mer has had a foundation. They had a whole base makeup range a while back (their concealer and loose powder came highly recommended to me then) but in recent years, they discontinued the range, pulled back, retreated, reformulated, and they have now relaunched the Skincolor de La Mer range.

The Skincolor de La Mer range consists of The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation, The Powder, The Concealer, The Reparative Skin Tint (which you have seen before) and The Foundation Brush. I’d like to focus here on the Soft Fluid foundation, although I’ll give my 2 cents about The Powder as well (you don’t want to miss that! 😉 ).

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post My relationship status with La Mer Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation : It’s complicated appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment