Sunday 13 November 2016

Dry-skinned gals in the APAC region will enjoy the exclusive Bobbi Brown Skin Nourishing Glow Foundation

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Dry-skinned gals in the APAC region will enjoy the exclusive Bobbi Brown Skin Nourishing Glow Foundation

In this global age of e-commerce, I’ve never quite understood the need, nor desire for there to be region-exclusive products. Skincare perhaps, but not makeup. Why? Answers on a postcard please.

I say so, because this Bobbi Brown Skin Nourishing Glow Foundation, that is really, quite a nice product for drier skintypes, that many in the cooler countries will appreciate, started out being Asia-exclusive. I’d been sitting on this for a while (ok, almost a year. My bad!) and thus far, I’ve only seen this go as far as Australia and New Zealand. Perhaps, this is an Asia-Pacific exclusive?

bobbi brown skin nourishing glow foundation

As part of the “skin nourishing”, this foundation is supposed to contain a collagen enhancing ferment, that helps boost the production of collagen in skin. Higher collagen = more plumped skin. I suppose, if you use this exclusively over long periods, there might be something there. But this being makeup, I’m a little more sceptical about whether there are any real long-term benefits to the skin. I’ve had a discussion with someone before, and I’ll share my views in a separate post 😉

As for the “glow” bit, there are supposed to be powders in there that reflect light and restores radiance to the skin. This makes you look perky even if your skin looks peaky 😀" class="wp-smiley" style="height: 1em; max-height: 1em;" /> But what I really liked, is the texture, for those who have drier skin and don’t really want a foundation that leaves you looking like an oil slick, nor feels like a mask 😀" class="wp-smiley" style="height: 1em; max-height: 1em;" />

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Dry-skinned gals in the APAC region will enjoy the exclusive Bobbi Brown Skin Nourishing Glow Foundation appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment