Thursday 17 November 2016

The Dr. Brandt Power Dose Vitamin C might be small but it sure is mighty good stuff!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: The Dr. Brandt Power Dose Vitamin C might be small but it sure is mighty good stuff!

While I’d known for many years about the efficacy of vitamin C for skin, as an antioxidant and for clarifying and firming up the skin, I’d never had much luck with it. It wasn’t until I used the Hylamide C25 Booster that I actually noticed results. Since then, I’ve been itching to try more, and maybe, better formulas.

I found one!

dr brandt power dose vitamin c

I first came across the Dr. Brandt Power Dose Vitamin C on Futurederm, which I’d suggest you read for a clinical breakdown (and favourable) review of this serum. The minute I clapped eyes on that post, I knew I had to have it.

Fortuitously, a bottle of the Dr. Brandt Power Dose Vitamin C popped onto my desk one day, much to my squeals of delight 🙂 My first reaction when I saw the bottle was a disbelieving frown. If you notice from the box, it is a mere 16.3ml of product. It’s TINY!

Yet, this serum has visibly clarified my skin even further than what I saw with Hylamide C25 Booster, and even more significantly, it had lightened my pigmentation. That’s what sold me onto this product and convinced me I was on to a winner.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post The Dr. Brandt Power Dose Vitamin C might be small but it sure is mighty good stuff! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment