Tuesday 8 November 2016

Be good and you might find the Jo Malone Cologne Collection under your tree this Christmas – or just buy it yourself

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Be good and you might find the Jo Malone Cologne Collection under your tree this Christmas – or just buy it yourself

If there’s one beauty category that intimidates me, I’m not afraid to say that it’s fragrance aka perfumes. Perfumes are shrouded in an air of mystery and snobbery that I just cannot relate to because I’m just very straightforward about things. All I can say about a perfume is one of two things – I like it, or I don’t like it. I can’t even explain why LOL!

Why else do you think I don’t talk so much about perfumes? I can’t be that blog that breaks down each scent to its little molecules, because I have no idea what’s going on. How’s that for truth eh?

So, walking into a perfume store like Jo Malone intimidates the hell out of me. When the sales people ask me “What kind of scents do you like?” I freeze up. How would I know?! I’d only know when I smell it!

jo malone cologne collection 2016

Which is why my first purchase from Jo Malone wasn’t a full sized perfume. It was a travel collection of minis, that introduced me to the brand and to the concept of fragrance combining. Since then, I’ve had numerous queries on where these sets can be bought. The answer – In an airplane 😛 They are special duty free sets that are only available very selectively on certain airlines. I think selected sets can be purchased at the UK Jo Malone website or certain stores but I’m not sure if it’s a permanent thing.

So, when my eye fell on the Jo Malone Cologne Collection set for Christmas 2016, I just knew I had to share the information! 😀" class="wp-smiley" style="height: 1em; max-height: 1em;" /> If you are new to Jo Malone, or are loathe to drop over RM400 on a bottle of perfume, only to realise that it isn’t quite your taste, or if you want to combine different Jo Malone fragrances, without selling your kidney, this one is for you! 😀" class="wp-smiley" style="height: 1em; max-height: 1em;" />

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Be good and you might find the Jo Malone Cologne Collection under your tree this Christmas – or just buy it yourself appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment