Tuesday 29 November 2016

This cool autumn season, take a walk with me in the Pupa Velvet Garden

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: This cool autumn season, take a walk with me in the Pupa Velvet Garden

Life is funny sometimes. You go about, knowing of the existence of a brand for a while, but never get round to checking it out. That was pretty much the relationship between Pupa and I. Pupa is a bestselling Italian makeup brand, available locally at Sasa stores. I recently had the opportunity to check out their latest limited edition collection Velvet Garden, launched for Autumn 2016.

pupa velvet garden collection

As far as Autumn, or Fall collections go, this one is heavy on the purple and burgundy tones, meant to evoke a woman in a garden of purple blooms. According to Pupa International Makeup Artist Giorgio Forgani, the lips were the most important look. I have to say that after testing it out, the Pupa I’M Lipstick is truly the star of the collection. Sorry, not that beautiful blush 😀

I’ll be taking you quickly through the collection, so I hope you read through to the end – you snooze and you lose! 😉

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post This cool autumn season, take a walk with me in the Pupa Velvet Garden appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment