Sunday 6 November 2016

When you need a swipe of colour on eyes, lips and cheeks, Bite Beauty Multistick delivers

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: When you need a swipe of colour on eyes, lips and cheeks, Bite Beauty Multistick delivers

Sometimes, I feel like Maria in the Sound of Music – Somewhere in my youth or childhood, I must have done something good!

Well, relatively speaking, since I was pretty much that goody-two-shoes kid you wanted to smack anyway LOL! But I’d read a lot about Bite Beauty lipsticks from my North American friends a few years back, and I really really wanted to try them, because they are supposed to be really amazing silicone-free lip products.

We don’t get them here in Malaysia just yet, so I resigned myself to not being able to try them for a while longer. But one mysterious day, a large package dropped in my lap. There was no sender information, and it was flown all the way from the USA. That’s all the information I could glean from the package.

Inside, were these.

bite beauty multistick

I let out a little squeal of delight! Unfortunately, I had no one I could thank, as there was absolutely no information at all outside or inside the box. I think it came from Bite Beauty or possibly Sephora in the USA, although I have no idea how they obtained my mailing information, since that’s not something I toss about willy-milly! So, if the sender is reading this, thank you so much! 🙂

Once my excitement subsided, I realised that these were in fact, something new from Bite Beauty – Multistick. Bite Beauty had sent me a selection of their new Multistick, which is a product you can use on eyes, lips and cheeks. Intriguing!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post When you need a swipe of colour on eyes, lips and cheeks, Bite Beauty Multistick delivers appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment