Thursday 23 February 2017

A quick hydration boost from the certified organic and halal Naveen Hydrating Mask

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: A quick hydration boost from the certified organic and halal Naveen Hydrating Mask

As much as I enjoy my masking nights, when I indulge in layers upon layers of face masks to treat my skin, there is something to be said about the quick and easy sheet mask. I dare you to disagree!

For many of us, sheet masks are what got us into the habit of using a mask often, or at least, weekly. It’s easy to just lay on the skin and there’s usually no need to wash off, which makes the routine even more simple. But I haven’t really come across a sheet mask that is certified organic, have you? Better yet, how about a certified organic AND halal product?

naveen hydrating sheet mask

Naveen is a new brand in the market that hails from Taiwan. I was introduced to it some time last year, and was told that not only did they obtain their organic certification from Cosmos Organic via the Soil Association, they went a step further, and got their products certified halal by the Taiwan Muslim authorities (you can read about it on their site).

Both certification bodies have very stringent criteria as to what constitutes organic and likewise, for what constitutes halal which is an important consideration for Muslims. While neither certification affects me personally, I was curious because the award-winning Naveen Hydrating Mask is made of organic cotton. No, not paper, not some bio-cellulose, but cotton! I had to take a closer look.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post A quick hydration boost from the certified organic and halal Naveen Hydrating Mask appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment