Wednesday 22 February 2017

I was so moved by the Chanel Codes Subtils eyeshadow palette, I did a FOTD post!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: I was so moved by the Chanel Codes Subtils eyeshadow palette, I did a FOTD post!

Truth to tell, I haven’t been very excited about many new makeup items for a while. But for some reason, this, rather unassuming, eyeshadow palette from Chanel grabbed my attention. It is the Codes Subtils 278 Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow Quad (RM230 | US$61), and it is part of the Coco Codes collection for Spring 2017 and is, rather unfortunately, limited edition.

I managed to hunt down one very recently (it was sold out when I first wanted it, but if you call around, you may still be able to find one) and I just knew that I’d have to give it a very quick shout out, because if you love neutral eyeshadow with just a hint of smokiness, you will be head-over-heels for this one.

chanel codes subtils eyeshadow

Like all the post-2014 Chanel Les 4 Ombre eyeshadow palettes, the quality is sublime. The texture is soft, pigmented and easy to blend without fall out. The shimmer is understated and flattering, and the colours are rich (or as rich as they can be). Like Poesie, I can see myself wearing this nearly everyday and if I were the sort to hoard back-ups, this is a palette I’d have multiple back-ups of.

I suppose you could say that I love it! 😛 I don’t have a lot to say without gushing, so I’ll be sharing a quick look I did to show you why I love this palette so much.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post I was so moved by the Chanel Codes Subtils eyeshadow palette, I did a FOTD post! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment