Sunday 19 February 2017

The Laneige Two Tone Tint Lip Bar gives you the perfect Korean ombre lip pout

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: The Laneige Two Tone Tint Lip Bar gives you the perfect Korean ombre lip pout

Are you bitten by the ombre lip bug? I wasn’t. For some reason, it’s one of the makeup trends that passed me by. I did notice however, that there are two sorts of ombre lips – the Western ombre lip trend, and the Korean ombre lip trend.

The Western ombre lip trend has a deeper colour on the outer lip, and a lighter shade on the inner lip. This, I find, makes lips look larger and more pouty. The Korean ombre lip trend is reversed, with a deeper colour on the inner lip and a very light shade on the outer lip. I think it’s supposed to give off an innocent vibe, like that of someone who’s just sucked on a cherry lollipop. Neither is really my style LOL!

laneige two tone tint lip bar

But I know the Korean lip style is quite popular. There are any number of makeup tutorials out there teaching you how to create this look. But if you’re anything like me (read: not great at following instructions 😛 ) then Laneige has made the job a million times easier!

Enter the Laneige Two Tone Tint Lip Bar, an improved version of the existing Two Tone Lip Bar. You can tell that it’s the new version by the V-shaped lip colour. Wanna see how it looks when I wear it? 😛

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post The Laneige Two Tone Tint Lip Bar gives you the perfect Korean ombre lip pout appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment