Tuesday 21 February 2017

I’ve finally worked out how to wear bronzer and it shows you can teach an old dog new tricks!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: I’ve finally worked out how to wear bronzer and it shows you can teach an old dog new tricks!

When I started out on my makeup journey, the first thing that eluded me was eye makeup. It still does, so I keep it very simple. Sometimes, that’s best. Then, the next thing to elude me was bronzer. That still does.

I picked up numerous tips over the years (this one’s the most helpful!) but in reality, I was deluded. The heavily contoured, chiselled look didn’t appeal to me, and I always looked like I’d fallen face first into dirt every time I tried wearing bronzer.

tips for wearing bronzer

Recently however, I decided to give it another go. I mean, it’s makeup. If I didn’t like it, I’d just clean it and start over right? 🙂" class="wp-smiley" style="height: 1em; max-height: 1em;" /> In the process, I not only started to get the hang of wearing bronzer, I taught myself a few very easy tips that I’ll quickly share with you, in the hope it’ll help whoever’s bronzer-challenged like me 🙂" class="wp-smiley" style="height: 1em; max-height: 1em;" />

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post I’ve finally worked out how to wear bronzer and it shows you can teach an old dog new tricks! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment