Sunday 26 February 2017

In the Antipodes Manuka Honey Light Day Cream it was not the honey but the bee venom that caught my attention

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: In the Antipodes Manuka Honey Light Day Cream it was not the honey but the bee venom that caught my attention

Not long ago, I came across a new product from one of my favourite brands, Antipodes. It is a fairly new brand in the market and new to me, but thus far, most of the products I’ve used have been a positive experience. However, they aren’t moved to churn out new products so often, so a brand new product in their range made me take notice.

antipodes manuka honey day cream

It was the Antipodes Manuka Honey Skin-Brightening Light Day Cream, which is quite a mouthful, so I’ll just refer to it as the Manuka Honey Light Day Cream. What interested me, aside from the Manuka Honey (their Aura manuka honey mask is a gem!) is the inclusion of bee venom alongside their signature ingredient of Vinanza grape and kiwi fruit. The last is fitting, since it hails from New Zealand.

But bee venom! I knew bee venom, as a skincare ingredient, was a thing for a while, after snail slime. But I’d never tried anything with bee venom. Not because I’m squeamish about it, but simply because I just never got around to it. Apparently, bee venom is supposed to give skin a mild stimulating effect, to give a tightening and firming feeling to the skin. Personally, I can’t say I’m sold on the ingredient, although the cream itself is quite nice.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post In the Antipodes Manuka Honey Light Day Cream it was not the honey but the bee venom that caught my attention appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment