Sunday 12 February 2017

Helping skin regain some calm with Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Intensive Recovery Ampoules

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Helping skin regain some calm with Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Intensive Recovery Ampoules

It’s no secret by now that I’m a big fan of the famed Estee Lauder ‘little brown bottle’ that holds the elixir that is the Advanced Night Repair serum. I’d been using it off and on since I started earning my own keep and always have something good to say about it.

In 2016, Estee Lauder introduced the Advanced Night Repair Intensive Recovery Ampoules. I received a bottle back then, tested it out for a while, but couldn’t put my finger on what I thought of it, well, till now!

estee lauder advanced night repair intensive recovery ampoules

Ampoules are a small sealed vial or capsule, containing a one time dose of intensive serum or product. While Korean skincare has been credited in recent times for its popularity, they aren’t new in the world of skin care. Brands like Elemis and Elizabeth Arden have had, for years, products packaged in a similar fashion, and some salon brands have salon exclusive intensive products that come in glass vials. I guess they just weren’t as sexy as Korean skincare made them out to be.

Because I already use the Advanced Night Repair serum and other serums and products, how would this ANR Intensive Recovery Ampoules (“ANR Ampoules”) fit in my skincare routine?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Helping skin regain some calm with Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Intensive Recovery Ampoules appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment