Monday 27 February 2017

Your Say: What was the last foundation you finished and would you repurchase?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Your Say: What was the last foundation you finished and would you repurchase?

Last week, my friend sent me a picture of a finished jar of foundation. It was scraped clean. Every last bit had been used. I was very impressed. So I got to thinking – What was the last foundation I finished?

last foundation finished

What impressed me further, was when she told me that she would repurchase it, because she was so happy with it. And I wondered again. Was there a foundation I loved so much I’d finish it AND repurchase?

Well, actually I have! And you have to tell me yours 😉

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Your Say: What was the last foundation you finished and would you repurchase? appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment