Wednesday 8 March 2017

10 years : It’s a hell of a long time to be still blogging

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: 10 years : It’s a hell of a long time to be still blogging

Every year when I sit down around this time to write my blog anniversary post, I find I usually have something to talk about. A revelation perhaps, about how things are going, or just a look back at how far I’ve come. This year was different.

This year, the words wouldn’t come. I’m not sure why. I thought a milestone year like 10 YEARS writ in 10 feet high neon letters, would be an easy one to address. It turned out it wasn’t.

10 years

I’d looked forward to this year, 2017, with some anticipation in the past few months, knowing I’d be hitting one of the most major milestones for almost any blogger. But, 10 years of blogging and writing, in my case almost exclusively about beauty, has culminated in my being at a loss for words. I couldn’t seem to find the words to convey the enormity of the situation, and how much I truly appreciate that there are people who read, have been reading and are still reading My Women Stuff after all these years.

So, I’ve resorted to just a quick ramble here, just to say what I want to say, and hit the Publish button before words and courage fail me.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post 10 years : It’s a hell of a long time to be still blogging appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment