Sunday 5 March 2017

Like star-crossed lovers, I’d never met a perfect nude lipstick till Chanel Rouge Allure Ink Amoureux

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Like star-crossed lovers, I’d never met a perfect nude lipstick till Chanel Rouge Allure Ink Amoureux

Those who are familiar with me and my blog know that I shy away from neutral or nude lipstick. Quite often, I’d sport a bright lip colour. It’s become my signature look and really, I sport that because it’s so easy and allows me to get away without doing my eyes. Also, it’s bold and I like being a little in-your-face especially when dealing with certain people.

That said, a neutral or nude lipstick has its place in every girl’s lipstick wardrobe and I’ve FINALLY found mine!

chanel rouge allure ink amoureux

This is the Chanel Rouge Allure Ink in Amoureux. Chanel Rouge Allure Ink range is Chanel’s nod to the matte liquid lipstick trend. That trend isn’t going to die out soon is it? I’m longing for a return to glossy or at least plumped shiny lips, because I don’t generally wear matte lipstick.

I’d shied away from matte liquid lipstick in general, because it just isn’t it for me. You either love it or hate it, and I hate it. So, am I hypocritical for quietly using the Rouge Allure ink in Amoureux for the better part of the past 5 months? Perhaps. LOL! 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Like star-crossed lovers, I’d never met a perfect nude lipstick till Chanel Rouge Allure Ink Amoureux appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment