Thursday 23 March 2017

Might reduced print ads from major beauty brands bring more brand variety to magazine content?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Might reduced print ads from major beauty brands bring more brand variety to magazine content?

I was at the hairdresser during the week, which is where I get my fill of women’s magazines. I spend a lot of time online, and immersed in the world of beauty, but there is something still very calming and comforting about turning the pages of a glossy. While I don’t get my information about beauty products from magazines anymore, it’s still nice to see something you recognise in there.

But I also noticed something else quite glaring.

malaysia magazines

Like the pressure on women, magazines are getting thinner and thinner. This is a far cry from the days of yore, when magazines used to weigh a ton and a half, and resemble the telephone directory. Kids, you do know what a telephone directory looks like right? LOL 😛

That’s when it struck me – where are all the ads? 😯

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Might reduced print ads from major beauty brands bring more brand variety to magazine content? appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment