Thursday 16 March 2017

Spring continues to lighten and brighten in the Chanel Energies et Puretes makeup collection

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Spring continues to lighten and brighten in the Chanel Energies et Puretes makeup collection

I could apologise for coming in late with the limited edition Chanel Energies et Puretes le Blanc makeup 2017 collection. I could. But I won’t. I do wish brands would allow us consumers to catch our breath for a bit before throwing another large collection at us (and our wallets!)

chanel energies et puretes

I was sent some select pieces from the collection (else I’d never have known of its existence!) so I’ll do a quick post to show you what they are, and some quick thoughts on them, and if you’re truly interested, what I think is worth picking up (and what isn’t).

The Chanel Energies et Puretes collection is actually part of the le Blanc collection (whitening) and usually, this invokes brightness and light. But this is Lucia Pica, who has turned Chanel makeup on its head (in my view, and for the better!) so the collection isn’t what I’m used to seeing for a blanc collection, as it has all these beautiful bright shades interspersed with depth. I also found out that this collection has only just launched in the USA and parts of Europe (Asia usually gets the Whitening stuff first and exclusively), so if you’re interested, here are the items and my thoughts on them.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Spring continues to lighten and brighten in the Chanel Energies et Puretes makeup collection appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment