Sunday 26 March 2017

I found The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% serum just … ordinary

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: I found The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% serum just … ordinary

Those of you who are in tune with the going ons in the skincare world would have come across The Ordinary – a somewhat ordinary sounding name of a new range of skincare that is so revolutionary, it’s pretty much rocked the world of skincare enthusiasts. It’s also received rave reviews online from many big names in the industry. The key reason is the price because products in The Ordinary range are very very affordably priced, for what is supposed to be very potent and effective ingredients. So affordably priced, it makes you wonder if there’s a catch.

Because they are the brainchild of the people behind Deciem, the other popular brand for effective products that don’t break the bank, I was more comfortable picking up a few pieces, sight unseen. I bought directly from the Deciem website although you can get The Ordinary in a few other places online (not retailed in Malaysia at time of publishing – please don’t ask. The info about product availability is always detailed in all my posts wherever I can, especially local availability where possible. However, I’m not a fan of product resellers or pre-orders or bulk buyers so I never recommend any. I’m all about buying directly from trusted sources, never from Instagram or Facebook and I suggest that you do the same /climbs off soapbox).

the ordinary vitamin c suspension 23% + HA spheres 2%

The first product I was most excited to try was The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% (I’ll call it The Ordinary Vitamin C serum for short) as I’d just run out of mine and was raring to try more Vitamin C products as I find them very effective.

The Ordinary Vitamin C serum slides in at under US$10 (£5) and I was curious as a cat with its 9 lives intact. There were so many raves for the brand online – might this be my wallet’s saviour?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post I found The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% serum just … ordinary appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment