Wednesday 1 March 2017

The IT Cosmetics CC Cream lives up to its promise of making it look like your skin but better

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: The IT Cosmetics CC Cream lives up to its promise of making it look like your skin but better

I’d been teasing you with pictures of the IT Cosmetics CC Cream for quite a while now, and when I identified it as one of my ‘ang pow saver’ picks, someone actually said “A CC Cream? That’s a surprise coming from you!” And you know what? She was absolutely right!

Anyone who’s read my blog long enough would feel the same way as this reader did. I used to be quite outspoken against BB and CC creams, the alphabet creams, I called them. To be fair, the ones I started out using sucked for me. I never liked them (they were Korean hence my prejudice against Korean base makeup despite their improvements since) and they were just so bloody gimmicky, claiming to be moisturiser, sunscreen, primer, foundation and everything else you could think of. Bleh.

it cosmetics cc cream fair

While I’ve since made my peace with BB Creams, I never understood CC Creams. I suppose I tried too hard to understand them, when I should have just treated them all as makeup! It’d be much easier getting my head around them then 😛

So, enter IT Cosmetics CC Cream, the one that promises to be your skin but better. I’d come across so many raves online from the time it was launched, but it’s actually hard to get IT Cosmetics online (before it was available). It wasn’t until a friend visited the USA that I managed to get my hands on it from Ulta. Not long after that, it was brought in by Sephora. <insert rolling eyes emoji> Such is Murphy’s law 😛

But you know what? In this instance, I’m in full agreement with the hype over this product. Yes, ladies and gents, the hype is real! 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post The IT Cosmetics CC Cream lives up to its promise of making it look like your skin but better appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment