Monday 13 March 2017

That famous blue Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil and why I won’t be buying anymore Sunday Riley

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: That famous blue Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil and why I won’t be buying anymore Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil is one I lusted after, thanks to the many raves online when it first came out over a year ago. I hmmed and hawed for a while before eventually pulling the trigger, and ordering it online, because we don’t get the brand here in Malaysia.

I’ve had it for something like a year? Maybe more. I bought it not long after its launch (suckerrrr!) and I’ve been kind of struggling with this for the better part of a year now.

sunday riley luna sleeping night oil

The biggest problem with the Sunday Riley Luna oil, is the price. I bought it for £85 which is a jaw-dropping sum of money to drop on a product I wasn’t sure about.

When I was first interested in it, the Luna Oil came highly raved by many big bloggers, who claimed it made their skin so smooth. Further, the addition of retinol in an oil was a unique formula. Sunday Riley claims that the Luna oil contains an advanced retinol complex, that visibly lessens lines and wrinkles, while correcting damage by the sun, time and exposure. And it does all this while you sleep, as it is an oil you want to use only at night. They even claim that pregnant women shouldn’t use this, indicating that the retinol content is high enough to transfer to the bloodstream and affect unborn foetuses. On top of everything, it claims to be non drying and to offer up plumped, luminous skin.

The problem is, I’m very conflicted about this product. On the one hand, I actually don’t mind it. It’s not bad. But on the other hand, I feel terribly cheated and that has made me side-eye all Sunday Riley products henceforth. I don’t even want to buy any other products from the brand (for which my wallet sighs in relief LOL! 😀 )

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post That famous blue Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil and why I won’t be buying anymore Sunday Riley appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment