Tuesday 31 July 2018

Relaunched for 2018 the new Clarins Extra Firming Cream for All Skin Types is quite peachy

clarins extra-firming cream

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Relaunched for 2018 the new Clarins Extra Firming Cream for All Skin Types is quite peachy

Gonna be honest about the new Clarins Extra-Firming creams range. I wasn’t expecting very much. I don’t remember ever trying their previous version, but that’s water under the bridge, because Clarins has just released their newly reformulated Extra-Firming cream range with 5 different variants to suit different skin types. How about that for dedication to customization!

clarins extra-firming cream

Why wasn’t I prepared to like this one? Well, not because it’s not any good – on the contrary, Clarins skincare products are pretty effective and generally well-formulated.

The primary reason was due to the fragrance. Like most French skincare brands, Clarins products tend to fall on the side of being over-fragranced. While my skin is not too bothered, my nose is. I’m just a little more sensitive that way. The secondary reason is texture. I tend to be troubled by the heavier, silicone feel of many department store creams out there.

And that was how I felt during the launch of the Clarins Extra-Firming creams about 2 months ago. Still, in the spirit of experimentation, I dug into the creams. And much to my surprise, they’ve really grown on me! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Relaunched for 2018 the new Clarins Extra Firming Cream for All Skin Types is quite peachy was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment