Tuesday 6 November 2018

Beauty Hors d’Oeuvres: Diptyque Christmas 2018 brings to life the Legende du Nord

diptyque christmas 2018 candles

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Beauty Hors d’Oeuvres: Diptyque Christmas 2018 brings to life the Legende du Nord

Each year, nothing signals Christmas more clearly to me, than the arrival of the Diptyque Christmas collections and their Christmas candles. There is always an interesting story behind their new designs and scents. Last year’s was an undisputed winner, I’m sure you all agree! So, Diptyque Christmas 2018 had a lot to live up to in my eyes!

diptyque christmas 2018 legende du nord

I confess that when I first laid eyes on the Diptyque Christmas 2018 collection – Legende du Nord, I felt a little disappointed. It is still a beautiful collection. But coming down from last year’s with its sleek black jars adorned with mystical creatures, and coloured wax, I felt this to be almost normal 🙁

It isn’t however. It goes back to Diptyque’s regular Christmas offerings – each year, as you can see from 2016, Diptyque houses their Christmas candles in coloured jars, with a back story to them. This year is no different.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Beauty Hors d’Oeuvres: Diptyque Christmas 2018 brings to life the Legende du Nord was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment