Sunday 11 November 2018

Late to the party but always red carpet camera ready with the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow palette

charlotte tilbury filmstar bronze and glow fair

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Late to the party but always red carpet camera ready with the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow palette

Sometimes, you have to use a product for quite a while before you figure out if it’s something you like or dislike. And sometimes, by the time you have figured it out, you realize that you’ve forgotten to take photos of it in its pristine condition. Thus was the fate of my Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow palette and why you see it here in its well-used, defiled glory.

charlotte tilbury filmstar bronze and glow fair

But I think sometimes that’s good. Bloggers are human. We (most of us) use our products, and it is a sad day that we don’t, and just keep products to display. And sometimes, we rediscover products, and tell you about it.

When the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow palette took the world by storm a few years ago, I had not yet figured out what bronzer did for me. I still had it in my head that a bronzer was to do with contouring the face. It is, but not in the Kardashian way.

I now use bronzing powders as a face warming powder. When I started getting the hang of it, I decided to add this popular palette to my growing collection of bronzing powders.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Late to the party but always red carpet camera ready with the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow palette was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment