Thursday 1 November 2018

I did not expect The Inkey List Turmeric Moisturiser to blow me away with its affordability and efficacy!

the inkey list turmeric moisturiser

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: I did not expect The Inkey List Turmeric Moisturiser to blow me away with its affordability and efficacy!

One of the skincare brands that most recently rocked the skincare world is the very affordable The Ordinary. However, due to their dramatics and theatrics, and being generally underwhelmed with their products, I have washed my hands of them. And then, I stumbled on another very affordable brand – The Inkey List.

I don’t propose to tell you a lot about it right now, because I’m really saving it for a mega-post to come LOL! I bought quite a few of the items in their rather considerable range, and I want to deal with it together.

But one product quickly stood out for me, and wormed its way into my affections.

the inkey list turmeric moisturiser

The Inkey List Turmeric Moisturiser. I bought it for a very simple reason – I’m Asian and we use a lot of turmeric (kunyit) in our cooking 😛

I was also very curious to see if it was yellow. Fresh turmeric (looks like a ginger root) is orange, but when ground into powder, it is a strong, bright yellow that stains everything in sight. It is also popularly known to be an antioxidant (when consumed) and has anti-inflammatory properties.

When I received my The Inkey List order, this was the product I zeroed in on, and immediately put to the test. In fact, I put almost everything to the test LOL! But this stood out to me.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post I did not expect The Inkey List Turmeric Moisturiser to blow me away with its affordability and efficacy! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment