Sunday 25 November 2018

Before you throw out your clutter consider first making this one small change in your life

The only tip you need to effectively declutter

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Before you throw out your clutter consider first making this one small change in your life

I’m not a very neat person. I don’t have a creative eye when it comes to interior decoration or design so I live in what is a fairly servicable, simple environment that isn’t Instagram or Pinterest-friendly. But I confess to having a bit of a bad habit – I’m prone to clutter and hoarding.

Perhaps it is the environment in which I’ve grown up. My parents and grandmothers rarely threw anything away unless it was completely broken down, broken or just unusable. Even then, it would be cannibalized for useable parts, before finally conceding defeat.

declutter props flatlay

Perhaps also due to their life and times they grew up in, they’ve usually found it hard to say no to freebies. If there is an offer to buy 3 packs of toothpaste to get a free plate, you bet we’d end up getting that free plate LOL! Sometimes, in different designs. Our dining crockery is rarely a perfectly matched set. It is usually a hotch-potch of different free plates and bowls accumulated over the years. And never thrown away.

For some reason, these free stuff can be very hardy! LOL! 😀 I know some of you can relate 🙂

Perhaps it’s just me – a hoarder 😛

I still have random freebies, sitting alongside free storage containers or drinking bottles, notebooks, pens etc… and I realised one day that was the key problem to my clutter.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Before you throw out your clutter consider first making this one small change in your life was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment