Tuesday 27 November 2018

The Alpha-H Beauty Sleep Power Peel is a transformational overnight treatment like a sleeping mask on steroids!

alpha-h beauty sleep power peel

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: The Alpha-H Beauty Sleep Power Peel is a transformational overnight treatment like a sleeping mask on steroids!

Sometimes, all it takes is a little prod from someone for you to discover something transformational. I’d owned and used the Alpha-H Beauty Sleep Power Peel for a while, but didn’t have much of an opinion on it. Then, reader Maja left me a comment reminding me of it a few months back. So, I dug it back out and used it a little more diligently.

alpha h beauty sleep power peel

And then, I was quite quite blown away! 😀

If your skin can tolerate glycolic acid and retinol, then this product is one I recommend you try for a few reasons. The primary reason of course, being that it truly does transform the skin to softer, smoother, brighter skin with a more radiant complexion. But you must be diligent – as with everything 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post The Alpha-H Beauty Sleep Power Peel is a transformational overnight treatment like a sleeping mask on steroids! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment