Monday 5 November 2018

Salon Spy: I tried the Celebrity Medifacial with RF Treatment at Ceramiracle and left with food for thought

ceramiracle salon ttdi

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Salon Spy: I tried the Celebrity Medifacial with RF Treatment at Ceramiracle and left with food for thought

I’ve always been a sucker for facials. Not everyone enjoys going for them, but I do! I used to be very adventurous back in the day, going for all sorts of facials under the sun, never quite caring what products were used, as long as it was affordable. Then, I became more particular, and stuck with one salon for many years. When they closed, I was at a loss.

I eventually found solace in another regular facial salon. It is a spa-type facial, which employs the use of massage with hands, without the use of machines or gadgets.

Truth to tell, I am quite wary about facials using machines. I have had them before, but it was with my trusted salon. Ever since it closed, I’ve never trusted another salon with a medical-type facial.

ceramiracle salon ttdi

So, when I was invited to try The Celebrity Medifacial at Ceramiracle salon at TTDI, I paused. I was all ready to say No, when I had a foolhardy moment, and said Yes instead. If it didn’t work out, I’d have a story to tell anyway right? 😛

What interested me in The Celebrity Medifacial at Ceramiracle is that it included an RF Treatment, and I had not had one of those for many years! I intentionally waited for over 2 weeks since my facial, before I reported, so I could see the effects (or not).

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Salon Spy: I tried the Celebrity Medifacial with RF Treatment at Ceramiracle and left with food for thought was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment