Tuesday 20 November 2018

The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid is not in the least bit ordinary!

the inkey list hyaluronic acid serum

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid is not in the least bit ordinary!

The Inkey List is a brand new budget skincare brand on the block. When I shared how impressed I was with their Turmeric cream moisturiser, I also told you that I plan to have a very big overview post to come. I still plan to do so. But I also wanted to tell you about The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid, because I felt it noteworthy.

the inkey list hyaluronic acid

By now, most of us will be familiar with this skincare ingredient. But if you aren’t, hyaluronic acid is an ingredient which helps bind and hold moisture, which in skincare products, help hydrate and plump up the skin. Many skincare products these days contain this ingredient.

I am very big on maintaining skin hydration, so for me, a lotion or serum with hyaluronic acid is a must in my skincare routine. I’ve also shared my tip on how best to use a hyaluronic acid serum effectively.

Naturally therefore, I had to try The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid serum! 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid is not in the least bit ordinary! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment