Sunday 4 November 2018

I tried the Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist and Pixi Vitamin Wakeup Mist and discovered I really love one of them!

pixi hydrating milky mist and pixi vitamin wakeup mist

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: I tried the Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist and Pixi Vitamin Wakeup Mist and discovered I really love one of them!

You know I love my facial mists, and I’d been curious about the mists from Pixi for a while. But it wasn’t until I had a few people recommend them to me, that I took a look. I added the Pixi Hydrating Milk Mist and the Pixi Vitamin Wakeup Mist to my stash while on one of my online shopping jaunts to see what the fuss was about.

pixi hydrating milky mist and Pixi Vitamin Wakeup Mist

You can now get Pixi Beauty at Sephora stores, but I’m hardly ever at Sephora, so I prefer to just get them online.

Pixi has a few different mists in their collection, but for a start, I decided to try 2. Just to see how I’d like them. I have to say though, that they absolutely lived up to my expectations! 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post I tried the Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist and Pixi Vitamin Wakeup Mist and discovered I really love one of them! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment