Thursday 22 November 2018

Practising Gratitude and saying thank you

gratitude

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Practising Gratitude and saying thank you

I was casting about for something to write about, and took a dip into my archives. Another subject had come to mind, and I had written a piece about it. But when I looked at the timing and the date, I realised that there was something else I should be writing about – Gratitude.

How easy it was for me to forget my little annual ritual!

gratitude

It has been a little tradition of mine to adopt the American holiday of Thanksgiving which comes around towards the end of November each year. We after all, adopt so much else, another holiday wouldn’t hurt! 😛

We don’t have a similar celebration here, but I often think we should, if only to remind ourselves that we have something to be thankful about. Getting your hands on that latest sold-out eyeshadow palette does not quite count 😛

So, as you read this, I want you pause for just a few minutes in your day, and think of 3 things you’re thankful for. If you’re feeling crappy, it might put your problems in perspective 🙂

Let me share mine 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Practising Gratitude and saying thank you was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment