Thursday 29 November 2018

Whether you’ve been Naughty or Nice there is a Lilin & Co Christmas Candle with your name on it

lilin + co mulled wine christmas candle

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Whether you’ve been Naughty or Nice there is a Lilin & Co Christmas Candle with your name on it

Some days, you trot out your Diptyque and Jo Malone scented candles. On other days, you luxuriate in a beautiful scented room, without having to sell an organ or a limb LOL! I can safely say that one of the better locally made, affordable soy scented candles I’ve encountered to date is by Lilin + Co. I’d told you about them before this so you can have a little read.

lilin + co naughty nice christmas candles

I recently met the owner at a local bazaar, where she (I believe) took a chance to call out to me, and we had a nice short chat. It’s always nice putting faces to names in email! 😀 They do sell at the artisanal bazaars around the Klang Valley like Riuh, so keep a lookout for them, if you go there. You can have a sniff at the candles, so you know what to expect.

Not long after, she offered for me to try their special edition Lilin + Co Naughty or Nice Christmas candles. and I must say that they are quite lovely! Lilin + Co have also kindly offered a discount code, so if you still need to finish off your Christmas shopping, or just want to buy something nice for yourself to help you cope with the year-end stress (I often feel more stressed and frazzled at the year end than at any other time of year!) this is your chance! 😉

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Whether you’ve been Naughty or Nice there is a Lilin & Co Christmas Candle with your name on it was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment