Thursday 18 February 2016

Be like King Midas and luxuriate in the Linden Leaves Gold range

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Be like King Midas and luxuriate in the Linden Leaves Gold range

In Terry Pratchett’s Discworld series, the dwarves have a song. It goes like this “Gold, gold, gold, gold…” You get the drift. They love their gold. (Aside: You can tell I’m re-reading Sir TP’s books – he’s sorely missed)

Interestingly enough, that was the first thing that popped into my head when I first caught sight of the Linden Leaves Gold range of bath and body care products.

linden leaves gold body oil, silken body wash

Linden Leaves is a brand of skincare and body care products that hail from Middle Earth… Oh ok, New Zealand, if you want to be picky 😛 I’ve had a previous experience with one of their body oils (which wasn’t very pretty) but a couple of months ago, was introduced to the new Gold range.

Gold. I swear, if you were King (or Queen) Midas, you would be the happiest person on (middle) Earth to use these products! Because yes, my friends, they are infused with gold. GOLD! Ok, 23kt gold leaf… but it’s gold nonetheless 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Be like King Midas and luxuriate in the Linden Leaves Gold range appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment