Thursday 4 February 2016

With the Fountain Hyaluronic Molecule you can now drink your way to hydrated skin

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: With the Fountain Hyaluronic Molecule you can now drink your way to hydrated skin

Ok, just stick a label on my forehead already and call me SUCKER!

I’ve never been one for consuming beauty drinks. I know loads of people swear by them. Collagen drinks in popular in Japanese and Korean brands and heck, even my MOM used to be quite diligent about her collagen drinks at one time. Then again, Mom will try anything once, in the name of beauty. I think I got that from her LOL!

But when it came to beauty drinks, I wasn’t quite swayed. Well, until now that is.

fountain hyaluronic molecule drink

Even though I’m surrounded by billions of Asian brands touting their little bottles of collagen drinks and beauty drinks, I couldn’t bring myself to buy them. Felt a bit like snake oil to me. You can’t really measure or see the effects, so I used to frown when Mom bought her drinks, but chose not to consume them myself.

During the Black Friday sales last year however, while I was browsing the Deciem website, I came across a deal on some of the products they carry under the Fountain brand, which is a brand that makes – you guessed it – beauty drinks! I’m not sure what possessed me, but I picked up one of their sets which included their popular Fountain Hyaluronic Molecule.

I know what you’re thinking. Did it work, PB? How did you like it? Are you a beauty drinks convert now? 😀 I dunno, are you?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post With the Fountain Hyaluronic Molecule you can now drink your way to hydrated skin appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment