Thursday 25 February 2016

Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag – The bag lust that would not die

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag – The bag lust that would not die

There are some bag lusts that you think will die over time and with the rising hype…. and then they don’t. Ugh! Don’t you hate it when that happens?!

For me, this bag lust that refuses to die is for the Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag. I’d spotted it online, not long after it first gained traction. But it was always (and still is always) almost impossible to get hold of one. Or at least, one in a colour that you really want.

mansur gavriel bucket bag black/flamma

The one I’m most keen on would be the original version, in the smooth calf leather, with a black exterior and a bright red interior. That contrast of colours is eye catching and not often found. But this is also the one that’s hardest to get hold of, because this is the one everyone wants! 😛

The Mansur Gavriel bucket bag comes in 2 sizes – the regular and the mini, which is seen on the model above. Having had the luxury of pawing at both sizes on 2 different people lucky enough to snag one for themselves in recent times, I’ve decided that the mini size would be better for me. The regular one just feels a little too large.

But all that’s for naught, if I can’t get hold of it can I?! And that brings me to why I feel like my bag lust should just die already.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag – The bag lust that would not die appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment