Wednesday 3 February 2016

Sephora Malaysia is Online : Will you be shopping at the Sephora online store?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Sephora Malaysia is Online : Will you be shopping at the Sephora online store?

If you didn’t already know, Sephora has opened its online store regionally on 1 Feb 2016. This is, I believe in Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong for now. The inclusion of Hong Kong surprised me, as Sephora stores had opened, and closed down in Hong Kong many years ago. The Sephora Australia online store launched late last year, to a bit of brou-ha-ha.

sephora malaysia online store

You see, what happened was that some time last year, LVMH (parent company of Sephora) bought over online shopping store, Luxola. Most of you would be familiar with Luxola, I’m sure. They are an online store based in Singapore, but which quickly spread its wings regionally and is quite popular. Luxola offered many brands that were hard to find within the region, with very attractive prices and generous discounts. I’d never purchased from them (personal vendetta) but I know many had, and were loyal to the store, and its discounts.

So, when I first learned of LVMH’s acquisition of Luxola, I had an inkling of what was to come. I therefore, wasn’t too surprised when Sephora announced that they were going to have online stores locally. It did make me wonder if, knowing what I know, whether I’d shop at Sephora online. After all, I already do a lot of online shopping.

Will you?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Sephora Malaysia is Online : Will you be shopping at the Sephora online store? appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment