Wednesday 24 February 2016

One shot of the REN Instant Firming Beauty Shot and instantly I’m in love!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: One shot of the REN Instant Firming Beauty Shot and instantly I’m in love!

There are (very rare) times, when I break out a new product and have a moment of epiphany. That moment when a product touches my skin and the skies immediately open with the songs of angels singing “Hallelujah!”. That moment when I get a virtual slap upside of my head for not discovering this product earlier.

When all that happens, I shelve everything and scramble hastily to my blog to tell you of my newest and latest skincare love.

ren keep young and beautiful instant firming beauty shot is amazing for the skin

Ladies and gents, I’d like you to meet the REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot, which I’ll call the REN Instant Firming Beauty Shot for short. This product has been available since last year, but it was only not very long ago, that I slipped it into my skincare routine.

You see, I have a sceptical mindset, and when a product says “Instant” anything, the first thing I do is discount it. “Meh!” I think to myself “There’s no such thing as instant, unless it’s a polaroid, and even then, it doesn’t develop instantly!”

But trust me my friends, this one is a winner in my books, and has quickly found its place in my skincare hall of fame, worming its way to perch upon a pedestal, as I obsequiously grovel at its base. In fact, if budget permits, I’d go so far as to say that this is a must-have. And you know I don’t say things like that often! 😉

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post One shot of the REN Instant Firming Beauty Shot and instantly I’m in love! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment