Monday 22 February 2016

Beige isn’t boring if you have the Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Beige isn’t boring if you have the Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation

Righty then! This was supposed to have gone up yesterday but I was facing some back-end server woes. Technology. Living with it is always living on the edge – like a bad lover, you just never know when they’re going to sulk on you and leave you hanging.

But, onwards! A much requested post on my thoughts on the brand new Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation SPF25/PA++. Incidentally, I’ve learned that this new foundation has people very divided in their views. I think, a lot of it has to do with shade selection, texture and coverage. What this means, is that it comes down to your expectations on how you like your foundations to perform. There’s no one sure-win formula. We all want different things in our makeup.

chanel les beiges healthy glow liquid foundation review

Perhaps it’ll take the edge off your anticipation to know that I happen to like this one. I wasn’t expecting to, because my ears had been filled with whispers of how sheer it was, and how warm toned it was, and how just not very good it was in our hot, humid weather.

But I steeled myself to try it and have an open mind (or as open as I could be, while having all those lingering doubts in my mind) and I liked it!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Beige isn’t boring if you have the Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment