Monday 29 February 2016

Your Say: Do you carry colourful bags or do you stick to classic, neutral colours?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Your Say: Do you carry colourful bags or do you stick to classic, neutral colours?

If there’s one predominant colour in my wardrobe, it’s black. It’s mostly for a very simple reason – black goes with everything. I also find that black is the easiest colour to style, allowing any colour against it to pop, and it’s also easy to get away with wearing black for any occasion – well, almost any occasion.

But in my bag wardrobe, it’s a whole different story altogether.

balenciaga city red saffron

Black accessories, or bags in particular, are in the minority. When it comes to my accessories, I tend to gravitate towards brighter shades – red, blue, green… any colour is game. In fact, I recently realised that black and brown is highly under-represented in my bag wardrobe.

Naturally, I got to wondering if I’m in the majority or minority here. Do you wear more black or neutral coloured bags or do you go for brighter colours?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Your Say: Do you carry colourful bags or do you stick to classic, neutral colours? appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment