Tuesday 16 February 2016

Your Say: Do you keep your skincare and makeup products in your bathroom? Should you?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Your Say: Do you keep your skincare and makeup products in your bathroom? Should you?

When I was a kid, I used to creep into my parents’ room in the morning, to watch my Mom get ready for work. It wasn’t an elaborate process, as she hardly wore makeup except for powder, blush and lipstick, but she would, in the morning and evening, spend a little time at her dressing table. So, I grew up with the notion that a dressing table, or a vanity table was something everyone had, as a place to put their skincare and makeup.

I later found out that I wasn’t quite on the mark, because I saw that a lot of people actually talked about keeping their cosmetics – skincare and makeup – in the bathroom. I remember coming across a tip in a magazine once, many years ago, that suggested that skincare, in particular, be kept in the bathroom, so it was within easy reach for use after a shower, or washing your face in the morning and evening.

should you keep skincare makeup in the bathroom

I also recently came across some pictures on Instagram, of people showing off their bathroom shelves filled with their skincare and back-up skincare, and some, with makeup. So, naturally I got to wondering.

Do you keep your skincare and makeup in your bathroom? Should you do that?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Your Say: Do you keep your skincare and makeup products in your bathroom? Should you? appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment