Monday, 23 May 2016
6 Different Ways To Curl Your Hair | Sam Villa
Learn more about creating different curls & waves at http://www.samvilla.com/how-to/videos/6-different-ways-curl-your-hair
In this video, we show you 6 different curling methods for creating 6 very different types of curls. These techniques start off easy then progress to a more difficult skill level, so whether you are a beginner or a curling iron expert...we’ve got a tutorial for you.
Curls & Waves In This Video:
1. Flat Wrap - The flat wrap technique creates a wide yet tight wave. You"ll use a curling iron for this technique.
2. Lazy Curl - This technique will produce a soft yet lazy curl. You"ll use a curling iron for this technique.
3. Spiral Curl - A spring-type curl with added texture. You"ll use a curling iron for this technique. http://amzn.to/1WseKXT
4. Red Carpet Waves - A combination of the flat wrap and spiral wrap. This is how you create gorgeous Hollywood Waves! You"ll use a curling iron for this technique.
5. Push Waves with a Flat Iron (also called an S Wave) - This is a very organic and natural wave and requires the use of a flat iron.
6. Ribbon Curl with a Flat Iron - Use this method to create a slightly tighter curl or a loose curl (depending on your compression & speed).
Products Used In This Video:
Sam Villa Sleekr Flat Iron:
Sam Villa Large Styling & Detangling Comb:
Redken Iron Shape 11 finishing thermal spray:
GET SOCIAL WITH SAM VILLA
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel http://bit.ly/1kKQREn
Facebook (Professionals) http://www.facebook.com/samvillapros
Facebook (Consumers) http://www.facebook.com/samvillabrand
Twitter (Professionals) http://www.twitter.com/samvillapro
Twitter (Consumers) http://www.twitter.com/samvilla
Visit our website for free education and to browse our styling tools http://www.samvilla.com
6 Different Ways To Curl Your Hair | Sam Villa was originally published on Hair Straightener Home.