Tuesday 17 May 2016

Going dotty over the Dior Milky Dots Summer 2016 Collection which revealed 1 surprise hit

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Going dotty over the Dior Milky Dots Summer 2016 Collection which revealed 1 surprise hit

When Dior first announced their adorably named Dior Milky Dots Summer 2016 collection, I perked up a little. I haven’t been very kind to Dior lately, and I was previously quite a Dior girl. So, I wanted to see how cute a collection could be with an eyeshadow palette named the 5 Couleurs Polka Dots palette. Polka dots! You can’t look at polka dots and not feel happy, right?

dior milky dots summer 2016 collection

So, imagine my consternation when nothing featured polka dots.

There I was, all ready to coo over a polka dotted eyeshadow palette or maybe even a blush… only to have my air let out like a deflating balloon. Sigh… Dior, why do you persist to disappoint me?! 🙁

That said, it wasn’t all doom and gloom. I was gifted with 3 items from the Dior Milky Dots collection to show you, and one of them turned out to be quite a hit with me. I’ll let you pause and take a guess before you head on to find out my views on the 3 items are 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Going dotty over the Dior Milky Dots Summer 2016 Collection which revealed 1 surprise hit appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment