Sunday 1 May 2016

If you want to look flawless in super high definition you will need the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: If you want to look flawless in super high definition you will need the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation

About 2 years back, I showed you what was then one of my favourite liquid foundations for a flawless finish. Last year, this foundation was reformulated. Do you realise how frustrating that is? Knowing that something you love might not be the same again?!

make up for ever ultra hd foundation

The foundation in question is the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation, which I was told is now formulated to be so camera perfect, it is perfect for 4K TVs, which are even more high definition than HD. What this does then is supposed to be invisible on super high definition screens, so it doesn’t look like you’re wearing makeup, it looks like you just have flawless skin. We are only just getting to grips with HD and we now have to contend with 4K? Needless to say, I can’t keep up with technology, and I don’t even watch HD TV! LOL So much for looking flawless eh? 😛

My primary concern wasn’t to do with how flawless this foundation would make me look, but was more of whether the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD foundation would remain a favourite of mine.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post If you want to look flawless in super high definition you will need the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment