Sunday 29 May 2016

Exploring the world of matte liquid lipstick with the super affordable Silkygirl Matte Junkie Lip Cream

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Exploring the world of matte liquid lipstick with the super affordable Silkygirl Matte Junkie Lip Cream

If a hollow under a rock has been your abode for the past few months, as it has been mine, then you may not have realised that matte liquid lipsticks are all the rage right now. These aren’t new in the makeup world, to be honest, but they have been made popular again by a certain reality TV celebrity whose claim to fame I know not what (the Kylie who isn’t a Minogue) and some affordable makeup brands, of which I can name Colourpop as one of them but nothing much else.

Personally, I’m not into matte lipsticks at the best of times. I lived through the era when matte lipstick meant dry and drying textures, dull but opaque colours, and the lipstick of choice of old ladies. So, I have always been about shine and gloss – it turns back the clock.

silkygirl matte junkie lip cream lipstick 02 glamour

Yet, young kids these days have been clamouring after these matte, liquid lipsticks and I have resisted. I don’t even like liquid lipstick, much less matte textured ones! LOL! 😀 But if there’s one thing these matte liquid lipsticks have in common, it’s that they are opaque and longlasting and therein lies the appeal. So, with all the rah-rahing online, I started getting curious. Never underestimate the power of social media! 😛

I was loathe to pay a lot of money for something I knew I wouldn’t love. So, one day, when I was at a loose end and found myself trawling the local pharmacy, I stumbled across the Silkygirl Matte Junkie Lip Cream and curiosity got the better of me.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Exploring the world of matte liquid lipstick with the super affordable Silkygirl Matte Junkie Lip Cream appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment