Sunday 15 May 2016

Stuff I’m liking right now (There’s beauty of course, but there’s also some non beauty stuff)

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Stuff I’m liking right now (There’s beauty of course, but there’s also some non beauty stuff)

Having a structured blog is a good thing. I know exactly what goes up when, and if you pay enough attention, so do you. But occasionally, I like to throw that structure out the window. This is a kind of personal-ish blog after all, and sometimes, I just like to collate the things I’m enjoying, or liking right now.

stuff i'm liking now - snapchat

It helps that I’m not really in much of a swatching mood, so all the new makeup stuff have to wait a little. Swatching makeup is quite challenging, if anyone has tried it. Wearing it and then trying to get a decent photo is worse. So, I’ve forsaken all that for a while, and instead, I’m going to share some stuff that I’m liking right now with you, and if you deign to, how about sharing yours with me too! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Stuff I’m liking right now (There’s beauty of course, but there’s also some non beauty stuff) appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment