Thursday 19 May 2016

I’m giving the La Solution 10 de Chanel Sensitive Skin Cream a Perfect 10 for efficacy!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: I’m giving the La Solution 10 de Chanel Sensitive Skin Cream a Perfect 10 for efficacy!

To be perfectly honest with you, I’d never for once in my life put “Chanel” and “sensitive skin” in the same sentence, when it comes to skincare. I wouldn’t categorize my skin as being sensitive, but even skin like mine, used to being bombarded with various products, can’t tolerate Chanel skincare. That’s the primary reason you don’t read about Chanel skincare on my blog – I just can’t use them!

I tried a long while ago, when I was venturing into more premium brands, and promptly found myself breaking out. I’m not sure what I attribute it to – alcohol or fragrance could well be the culprits. So, I’ve stayed away, with a yard long stick before me… until now.

chanel la solution 10 sensitive skin cream

The only reason I agreed to trial the new La Solution 10 de Chanel Sensitive Skin Cream is because of its claims. The name is derived from the fact that this product, the first of what I believe will be a new range of skincare within Chanel’s stables, contains just 10 ingredients, took 4 years and 117 trials to get right, and is formulated with New York dematologist, Dr Amy Wechsler, with the express intention to soothe skin with the fewest possible ingredients.

The reason behind having few ingredients is manifold. You know exactly what’s in there, it’s not very complex, and there is less potential for it to irritate the skin. But Chanel went one step further. They removed many known skin irritants – fragrance, mineral oil, parabens – and made this not only soothing, but also protective of skin.

I had to see if this was something of a breakthrough product! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post I’m giving the La Solution 10 de Chanel Sensitive Skin Cream a Perfect 10 for efficacy! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment