Tuesday 10 May 2016

Your Say: Is it vain and superficial to enjoy wearing makeup?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Your Say: Is it vain and superficial to enjoy wearing makeup?

The reason this question popped into my head recently, is because I was listening to a talk show on the radio, where a question was thrown out about women who wear makeup. It surprised me that the responses were mostly negative, from both men and women!!

no makeup makeup look

Wait a minute, I thought, it’s 2016 not 1916 – why were people coming on air to say that wearing makeup is fake or superficial or just vain? The most common comment was that it was deceptive, because the woman was hiding something behind a mask of cosmetics, and an empowered woman shouldn’t be. Gosh, that threw me for a loop! What say you?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Your Say: Is it vain and superficial to enjoy wearing makeup? appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment