Sunday 22 May 2016

Navigate the lipstick jungle : 5 creamy lipsticks worth splurging on

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Navigate the lipstick jungle : 5 creamy lipsticks worth splurging on

Lipstick, like blush and foundation, is a bit of a weakness of mine. I love checking out new formulations on offer, although I’ve learned since that I much prefer solid lipsticks, and I like certain textures better than others. It allows me to not make costly errors the way I used to before!

5 creamy lipsticks worth splurging on

When I started out using lipstick, I preferred the lighter, moisturising balm-textured lipsticks. I still like them, but these days, I find myself busting out the creamy, opaque textured ones more. They last longer on lips, they aren’t too glossy, but they aren’t flat and matte either. They are, in the words of Goldilocks, just right! 😀" class="wp-smiley" style="height: 1em; max-height: 1em;" /> I call them my adult lipsticks – good for adulting 😀" class="wp-smiley" style="height: 1em; max-height: 1em;" />

As many of you know, my tastes in makeup tend to run to the higher end brands, so after playing the field, here are 5 creamy lipsticks worth splurging on! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Navigate the lipstick jungle : 5 creamy lipsticks worth splurging on appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment