Saturday 7 May 2016

The Flat Iron Tutorial


Hi Guys!

Today I will show you all how I achieve my flat ironed natural hair.

It is a very simple process and I hope you all enjoy the video!


Products Used Shea Moisture"s Tahitian Noni and Monoi Smooth and Repair Line.

Step 1

Washed Hair in Sections with Smooth and Repair Shampoo (Sulfate Free) I used Shampoo this time because I wanted my hair to be free of any heavy products.

Step 2
Deep Condition and Prep Hair with the Smooth and Repair Hair Masque and The Smooth and Repair Weekly Therapy (I used both products together)

-I deep conditioned with it for 45 minutes

Step 3

Conditioned and detangled my hair with the Smooth and Repair Rinse Out Conditioner

Step 4

Apply Leave in (Chi Silk Infusion) I used Chi Silk Infusion because it is light weight and it is a heat protectant. I used about quarter size for my entire head.

Step 5

Blow dry hair (tension method used) in sections

Step 6

Section hair and flat ironed

I used my Nano Titanium Flat Iron By Baby Bliss Pro

I purchased this Flat Iron From Ulta about 0-0 (can"t remember the exact price...But I love this flat iron! AMAZING!)

Temperature that I used 375 degrees. You can use a higher setting if you would like.

Step 7

Dust ends

That is it!

At night I tried to wrap my hair...it is too long. Haha! So I just slept in a lose ponytail using my satin scrunchie on my satin pillowcase.

I did add a little Smooth and Repair High Shine Glosser to my Hair after styling it. (Not shown in the video).

I did not measure my hair but it is waist length now.

I did my big chop 2.15.09

You can purchase the Shea Moisture products from Target, Online, or your local drugstores.

Blow Out Tutorial

http://youtu.be/ncUmbgJHp-g


Song: Give Me Your Love
Artist Florrie

www.florrie.com

Camera: Canon t3i
Editing Final Cut Pro X

The following post The Flat Iron Tutorial is available on HairStraightenerHome.com.

From http://hairstraightenerhome.blogspot.com/2016/05/blog-post_7.html

No comments:

Post a Comment