Wednesday 22 June 2016

Get a Limited Edition Orgasm (blush) and supersize that flush you’ll get with NARS!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Get a Limited Edition Orgasm (blush) and supersize that flush you’ll get with NARS!

Some of you have seen this on Snapchat, but for those who haven’t, there’s a very funny story surrounding this NARS Limited Edition Orgasm blush that offers you supersized pleasure at a value price.

nars limited edition orgasm blush

I received a message one day that said “Hi, PB, I’d like to send you a limited edition orgasm.”

I paused for a moment as the message too paused. Now, that was a very generous offer, I might add. As a witty reader (@hasegawaayane) commented in my Instagram page, was a limited edition orgasm one that “cums once in a blue moon”? Or might it be one that was coming soon in an earth-shaking way?

Much to my relief (kinda), it was quickly followed up with “The Orgasm blush! Blush!” LOL! 😀 So, because this blush is one that used to send people into throes of ecstasy and make them giggle coyly at the mention of the name, I thought you’d like to know that now, for a limited time, you too can get a limited edition, supersized Orgasm…. blush 😉

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Get a Limited Edition Orgasm (blush) and supersize that flush you’ll get with NARS! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment